An Australian Fitness App That Helps You Earn Rewards Online
Jumpa is an exciting new program that rewards you for exercising. You don’t need to be a pro – all you need to do is get moving with our exercise rewards app!
And it’s really simple. Wherever you happen to be in Australia, all you have to do is keep tracking your runs, cycling kms, swim loops or check in at our partner fitness locations to collect points.
You can then exchange those membership rewards program points into exciting Jumpa Rewards! This is an awesome new way to maintain fitness levels whilst earning membership rewards.
Once you become a Jumpa member, start tracking your fitness levels online and we’ll do the rest – this means providing you with a whole host of great workout rewards that will keep you running and earning more as you go!
The rewards for working out shouldn’t have to be limited to fitness – you should be able to indulge a little bit too.
Why should I use Jumpa?
See Jumpa as a way to continue building your health, fitness and overall wellbeing whilst reaping the benefits of your hard work. There are a number of good reasons why you should use Jumpa. Some of them are:
- Jumpa gives you a clear motivational target. You have to move to reach your reward.
- Keep exercising as usual but get benefits for those hours spent sweating.
- It’s hassle free: Easily connect with a supported tracking App or just scan a QR code at a physical exercising location
Who is Jumpa for?
You don’t need to be a pro athlete to use Jumpa, which doesn’t mean pro athlete shouldn’t use it:
- Jumpa is for couch potatoes and gives them the final kick to start exercising.
- Jumpa is for daily bike commuters who want to earn more out of their commute than just sweat.
- Jumpa is also there for pro athlete with intriguing rewards waiting to be collected.
- Jumpa is made for you.
What is Jumpa compatible with?
You can use Jumpa to track your fitness levels through your Apple Watch, Fitbit and Garmin and more to come. Simply use your fitness tracking device as per usual then log your activity with the Jumpa app.
You can then go on to receive reward points before redeeming them for gifts from Rebel, David Jones, Myer, Good Food, and Hoyts (just to name a small handful!).